Saturday, May 15, 2010

Diana Penty features for the fashion magazine Verve

Diana Penty features for the fashion magazine Verve
Diana Penty features for the fashion magazine Verve
Diana Penty features for the fashion magazine Verve
Diana Penty features for the fashion magazine Verve
Diana Penty features for the fashion magazine VerveInternational model Diana Penty is the new face of Maybelline cosmetic products. She is already a known face on international ramps & fashion circuits and will definitely be the one to watch out for in 2010. Verve magazine recently talked to Diana and below are the excerpts of the talk:

USP: "I think my strength is my height," she says, "and my narrow structure. I think it fits the look most designers have in mind."

Fitness regime: "The truth is I have always been on the smaller side," says Diana. "When I was younger, I went through a phase when I desperately tried putting on weight. Today, I can use this to my advantage. I eat everything under the sun and more than any of my friends! I workout and used to do yoga. I must confess that I don't need hard workouts to stay in shape though."

Why you love being a model: It's a good feeling to be recognised.

The dark side of modelling: You're always under scrutiny. You have to be ready to be judged at all times.

WLIFW experience: It was amazing, working with the best professionals in the industry. It was hectic, but great. There was phenomenal exposure. Of course, there is pressure to perform, but that is part of the game.

Shows you did: Cue, Deepika Govind, Krishna Mehta, Rocky S, Suneet Verma.

Favourite designers: Wendell Rodricks, Ranna Gill and Monisha Jaisingh.

Your killer party look is: simple, elegant and classy in a dress and high heel.

On a day out with the gals, you would wear: jeans, top and flip-flops or flats.

I shop till I drop in: Paris and London

I splurge on: shoes and clothes

Best bargain buy: when I was in Sri Lanka, I bought tunics off the street which look like designer stuff.

Fashion disaster is: what happens when you dress to get noticed!

I wouldn't be caught dead in: animal prints.

My bad hair day rescue operation: I have never had a bad hair day, so I guess it's mostly prevention.

Hottest actors: George Clooney and Farhan Akhtar.

Most beautiful actress: Angelina Jolie

One thing I want to buy: a Mac notebook

I can't live without: Chocolates

No comments:

Post a Comment